Here's the step-by-step process of how to connect your Kogan store to the MerchantSpring Marketplace Manager:
1. Contact your Kogan account's Onboarding or Account Manager.
2. Ask them to generate a production API token for MerchantSpring for you.
3. Log in to your MerchantSpring Marketplace Manager account.
4. Click "Add Store" from the main menu, then click on "Select for marketplaces". Click on "Kogan".
5. Input your Kogan Seller ID, Seller Token, and the name you would like to set for your Kogan store within the Marketplace Manager. Click the "Connect" button.
6. After this screen, your Kogan store will then be connected to the Marketplace Manager. Congratulations!
If you need any help just say hi in chat, or book time with us here. We’ll set up a screen share and do it with you.
If you have any other questions, just let us know. We're always happy to help!