Connecting your Amazon is now easier and faster. You'll only need your Amazon Seller Central login credentials such as email address/ mobile number and password.
Here's the step-by-step process of how to connect your Amazon store to MerchantSpring:
1. Start by clicking "Add Channel" from the main menu, then click "Amazon Seller" or "Amazon Vendor".
2. Choose your Amazon country.
3. Once you've selected your Amazon country, click the button "Authorize".
4. A pop-up will then appear showing the login page for Amazon Seller Central / Vendor Central. Log in using your email address/ mobile phone number and password.
*** If you're using a pop-up blocker, you would need to disable it first.
5. You will then see a screen showing the permissions you'll be authorizing for MerchantSpring. Kindly click on "Agree" to all.
6. After this screen, your Amazon will be connected to MerchantSpring and will start syncing data. Congratulations!
If you need any help just say hi in chat, or book time with us here. We’ll set up a screen share and do it with you.
If you have any other questions, just let us know. We're always happy to help!